The four-person WaveRunner® SUV1200™ redefined the term "personal watercraft" when it became the first watercraft to offer seating for an entire family, a whopping 116 gallons of storage for extended adventures and its own trailer for added value and convenience.
The "1999 Watercraft of the Year," the SUV is designed to deliver unequalled versatility and performance for the owner that enjoys the adventure and thrill of personal watercraft riding, but wants the storage and towing ability of a top-notch waterski boat.
Convenience and versatility aside, the SUV's unique hull design makes it a superb rough water boat that also handles better than most two-person watercraft. Loaded with features like tilt steering, reverse, adjustable trim and full instrumentation that includes the industry's first programmable security system, the SUV is the most complete, most reliable four-person watercraft today
Seat Length 68"/58.4" (1.73m/1.48m)
Reserve 3.1 gal. (12L)
- Five-step Adjustable Tilt Steering System — Allows the rider to adjust the steering column angle from 55 degrees to 35 degrees
- Multi-function Electronic Information Center — Provides the operator a quick read on speed, RPM, fuel level, oil level, low fuel warning, low oil warning, battery level, overheat warning, clock, trip distance, trip time and hour meter
- PADLOC — The industry's first personalized, programmable, digital security system
- Dovetail-design Boarding Platform — Provides a stable platform for re-boarding
- Custom Tow Eye for Waterskiing and Wakeboarding — Makes attaching and detaching the tow rope and changing rope length a snap
- Two-piece Seat with Integrated Back Rest — Stylish, ergonomically-designed seat provides easy access to the engine and storage compartment
- Trigger Throttle Lever — Provides added comfort while reducing hand fatigue
- High-quality Trailer — Every SUV comes complete with its own trailer